Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Beg!


Returning to that very source of all beings
I beg from that foundation of my existence

For a single ray of light in the sun
That I may never be confounded in confusion

For a piece of cool calmness of the moon
that I may never loose my serenity

For a sparkle of that unceasing dance of the fire
that I may never fail to warm another soul

For a moment in that swiftness of the lightning
that I may never procrastinate my responsibility

For a bit of gentleness of that gentle breeze
that I may not snuff out a dream of a fragile human

For a morsel of depth of the ocean
that I may not bear a pharisaic hypocrisy, superficiality

For a scrap of firmness of the rock
that in me others may discover a security

For a crumb of stability of the mother earth
that I may be found dependable as I journey the globe

Henry Victor 01.12.2003

No comments: