Tuesday, February 21, 2012

croaking this night
















i am locked behind the locked door
with ground outside frozen with snow
and trees around the house are nude
to hide nakedness of that brighter bird

my prying eyes, however, pry on fate
feeling with inside of my palm her form
placing on chest my ear to feel her heart
the pulse that direct my soul in the route

my baggage is heavy and burdensome
with my mind racing to many victories
with no single victory stand to alight
and i, a frog, croak to death this night

20.02.2012

1 comment:

Verapoiesis said...

Facing the pain without going to the reasons of it, just facing the pain. I like the idea of looking at life experiences without blaming, just facing the results of what life brings to us and taking the consequences of our choices as part of the great scheme of things that make the fabric of our living. One is never a victim when this strength is there.