Tuesday, January 13, 2015

started seeking you


since i started seeking you i have lost
all my love for looking for pleasures
that this world may give; hence i come to you
so frequently like a little girl running to her dad

not that i seek for wealth or fame
nor that i ask for life that is long
but your presence to wrap me
to keep me warm when the world is cold

now that i serve you to re-fix that earlier balance
you made in moulding, with names, human souls
from that abysmal chaos;
cover me with that word you have told

when i have offended someone
who considers himself more important;
for i lack very much that bold inner garment
i should constantly wear

not that i want to be remembered
when i am dead!
for your sake i have already released
all my wants, except your presence

and to be remembered in your memory
that i may glide into your being
the only authentic living

 

No comments: